A beautifully appointed home built by Gleneagles Hotel. Situated in a quiet, peaceful cul de sac close to the 12th Hole PGA Course. Only a few minutes leisurely walk to the front door of the magnificent Gleneagles 5 Star Hotel.
Perfect location for golf, fishing, horse riding, walking etc or just relaxing and taking it easy.
The property has been completely refurbished and decorated, newly furnished etc 2009 and has the following features:
- Comfortable spacious double glazed conservatory to rear
- Good size kitchen with all the mod cons
- Ground floor shower room with power shower, new oil fired heating.
- New large twin decking area beside conservatory c/w a top of the range hot tub
- New dedicated Cinema Room May 2011 with quality surround sound system, large screen etc, great for nights in, bring your DVDs including Blue Ray
Three World Class golf courses on your door step!
The PGA Centenary Course – venue for the 40th Ryder Cup Matches in 2014.
The famous King’s Course opened in 1919, is a masterpiece of design
The secluded Queen’s Course has played host to some of the world's golfing greats
Less than one hours drive from Edinburgh and Glasgow. The home is perfectly placed for having a relaxing break while visiting Scotland. The area is renowned for magnificent views across the Perthshire Hills. If it is a break away from all the hustle and bustle of everyday life then you have come to the right place.
Jim and Eleanor have been coming to the area for many years and would be delighted to assist with local information on restaurants, places of interest, travelling information etc to help you enjoy your stay in this most beautiful area of Scotland. We are passionate about the house and the surrounding areas and will do everything we can to ensure that all our visitors have a relaxing and enjoyable time at one of the world’s most coveted 5 star resorts.